Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
DARSENA INTERIOR, SL with NIF B-42615831, registered office at MUELLE DE LEVANTE, 6 – 03001 – ALICANTE with telephone number 965-20.75.89 and e-mail: email@example.com is responsible for the processing of your personal data. Therefore, we guarantee your security and confidential treatment, in accordance with the provisions of the EUROPEAN DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (EU) 679/2016, as well as any other applicable regulations.
For what purposes do we use your personal data?
At DARSENA INTERIOR, SL we use your data to the extent that it is permitted by the GDPR, as well as by applicable regulations in force. In any case, the treatment will be done for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and in no case will they be treated in a way that is incompatible with said purposes. Specifically, the following treatments will be carried out:
• Answer your queries, requests or requests.
• Manage the contractual relationship and the provision of consultation services requested by the client.
• Manage your phone calls.
• Issue billing receipts for the services rendered in favor of the client.
• For the correct performance of the requested service, the client’s personal data necessary to monitor its evolution during the provision of the service will be processed.
• Carry out all those administrative, fiscal and accounting procedures necessary to comply with our contractual commitments and fiscal and accounting obligations.
• Compliance with our legal obligations.
• Analyze and improve our services and communications with you.
• Monitor and evaluate compliance with our policies and standards.
• Manage the sending of information and commercial prospecting by any means in case of explicit consent.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legitimacy of the processing of personal data that we carry out is done at all times in compliance with the provisions of article 6 of the GDPR, as well as article 8 of Organic Law 3/2018. In the cases in which the legitimacy for the main purpose of the use of data is not found in any of the previous legal bases, the consent of the interested party will be requested for the treatment. In the cases in which the legitimacy for the main purpose of the use of data is not found in any of the previous legal bases, the consent of the interested party will be requested for the treatment.
How long do we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the provision of the service or as long as the interested party does not withdraw their consent. Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, which implies its blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and courts, the Ombudsman, the Public Prosecutor or the competent Public Administrations during the period of prescription of the actions that could derive and, after this, it will proceed to its complete elimination.
With whom do we share your data?
We inform you that the data provided will be communicated to the different providers of products and services that are necessary for the execution of the requested treatment. Our suppliers are obliged to use the data provided solely and exclusively for the fulfillment of the requested service.
The personal data processed by DARSENA INTERIOR, SL to achieve the purposes detailed above may be communicated to the following recipients depending on the legitimizing basis of the communication:
• Public Administrations in the cases provided by Law.
• Police Forces and Bodies. State Security.
• Banks and financial institutions for the collection of contracted services.
• Public registries of patrimonial solvency and fraud prevention systems.
What are your rights?
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis for which we process your data, you have the right to:
• Right of access: anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether DARSENA INTERIOR, SL is processing personal data that concerns them.
• Right of rectification: You have the right to access your personal data that we have and request its rectification when they are inaccurate.
• Right of deletion: when the data collected is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
• Right to limitation of treatment: you may request the limitation of the treatment of your data and request that they be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
• Right of portability: you have the right to obtain the personal data that concerns you in a structured format for common use and mechanical reading and to transmit it to another person in charge.
• Right to withdraw consent: the right to withdraw any consent you have previously given us to handle your personal information. If you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of our use of your personal information before you withdrew your consent.
How can you exercise your rights?
DARSENA INTERIOR, SL undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. You can exercise them at no cost by writing an email to our address firstname.lastname@example.org simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise, informing you that it is essential, according to Law, that you provide a copy of your DNI or NIE. We also inform you that, following our transparency policy, you can request the rights forms by any of the following means: at the headquarters itself or by email. You are informed that you can also exercise your rights by submitting a statement to the competent control authority, when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.
DPD-Delegate Data Protection
Antonio Agustín Pérez Planelles